Saturday, June 27, 2009

Exs and addictions

Unreal!!! Yesterday I had the next step of my masectomy reconstruction. My daughter and grandkids where with me. My ex had the nerve to call my daughter and ask for money when yesterday was his payday. This is a man that makes over 55K per year and stil cannot manage his money. That is sure a red flag that his addictions are out of control and he has put them before anyone other then his own needs. He has even taken the step to ask me to take a reduced amount on spouse support. I was just approved this week for SSDI and have a very limted income of less than half of his.

This really insures me I made the correct decesion to divorce him. Sad thing my daughter is now hs whipping post. She is learning though and why I did what I did by getting rid of him.

All the best to my readers.

No comments: